Re: Radiation Safety Training Video for Medical Institution

Dear J. Kamen:

In answer to your first question, we at the University of
Southern California are in the process of  developing an interactive
computer-based training course for nurses who are in charge of
patients receiving brachytherapy and radioisotope treatment.

The program is designed for nurses who have already
been trained in radiation safety and need to learn or refresh their
training for handling these types of patients.  I will have a
CD available for review in approximately 4 to 6 weeks.  Please let me
know if you are interested in this type of training.

Best regards,

Armando Zea
azea@engr-serv.usc.edu