Subject: Re: Ecologic Studies
From:    Al Tschaeche <antatnsu@pacbell.net> at Internet
Date:    5/3/98  6:00 PM

Is anyone out there willing to do that reanalysis?  Does
anyone know if BEIR VI did such a reanalysis?  If not, why not, and
should it not have?  How would we get them to do it if it is decided it
is appropriate?

Al Tschaeche antatnsu@pacbell.net
Regards

Alex Zapantis
Health Physicist
Supervising Scientist Group

Email : alex.zapantis@ea.gov.au
Fax : (int+) 61 2  6217 2060
Phone: (int+) 61 2 6217 2037

PO Box E305
Kingston ACT 2604
AUSTRALIA

The Supervising Scientist Group is Part of Environment Australia