Re: Asbestos Contaminated with Rad Materials

Can someone clarify just what type and form of asbestos is considered hazardous waste?

High Plains Drifter
magna1@jps.net

PS: I agree with Mr. Schoendofer and Ms Weiner, i.e., Hanford Cleanup, but if a strong
non-technical issue refutation is in order (flaming type/recalibration) then it should
be sent off  directly to the individual.  It may seem to others you are silent on a
subject, but you get your point across to where it does the most good and nobody is the
wiser to our inner buttons to push.  Also, the recipient is not drawn and quartered in a
public forum.