Info on state programs

For you State Radiation Program types out there.

Ohio is going though a benchmarking/ justification exercise that is examining
every program for "fairness"(?) and cost effectiveness.  I need information from
states with nuclear electric utility plants.  If you aren't the right person to answer
this, please let me know who would be.

The committee is asking:
How many plants there are in the state?
How many people are assigned to the programs to work with the plants?
How much is budgeted for this activity?
And, What is the funding source, i.e.,
         industry fees, taxes, generating surcharge, or what?

I know this is a lot, but I will be calling on the phone if I don't get an answer here
and I figure this is at least a heads up.  This is probably not of general interest, so
please respond to me privately and I will post the collected results.

please send comments to:

Zack Clayton
Ohio EPA
zclayton@epa.state.oh.us