Curium-244

Michael --

The USTUR would be very interested in following up on this.  Please have the
physician contact the US Transuranium and Uranium Registries; the USTUR
phone number is 1-800-375-9317; my direct line is 509-375-5643.

Also note the USTUR maintains a Web page; the URL is:
www.tricity.WSU.edu/~ustur/

And, Henry Spitz on the UCinn faculty is quite knowledgeable with respect to
the transuranics; you may wish to check with him as well.

Ron Kathren, Professor and Director
US Transuranium and Uranium Registries
Washington State University