Error in exempt post

Folks in reviewing the language of the revised Illinois reg
on exempt quanitities, I find that I seem to have erred.

When they made the revision it appears that they made it illegal
for any licensee to transfer exempt quantities to any non-licensee
in Illinois unless they have a license to distribute exempt
quatities.

In reviewing 10 CFR 30.18 the NRC clearly prohibits only
the commercial transfer of exempt material without a license to distribute.
Non-commercial transfer appears to be permitted.

I am not sure IDNS intended to close this door, but the way
32 IAC 330.40 reads it does not qualify the prohibition on
transfer to persons exempt with the term commercial.

I'll try to get a clarification/confirmation from IDNS.  Meanwhile
if any of you have folks sending anything containing any RAM
to Illinois labs you might want to take a heads up on this.