Extra Signs

Greetings, all.

In cleaning out an area at the back of the plant, I came across a stash of
signs that I don't need. If you would like some or all of them, let me know,
and I'll make arrangements to get them to you. Please respond directly to
me. Here's what I have:

1. 2 10" X 14" steel "Caution high radiation area", landscape orientation,
black and magenta on a yellow background.

2. 13 10" X 14" steel "Caution high radiation area", portrait orientation,
black and magenta on a yellow background.

3. 8 10" X 14" steel "Caution radiation area", portrait orientation, black
and magenta on a yellow background.

4. 3 10" X 14" steel "Radiation authorized personnel only", portrait
orientation, black and magenta on a yellow background.

5. 8 7" X 10" steel "Radiation authorized personnel only", portrait
orientation, black and magenta on a yellow background.

6. 1 7" X 10" steel "Caution radioactive material", portrait orientation,
black and magenta on a yellow background.

7. 16 10" X 14" steel "Caution laser radiation. Do not stare into beam.
Class II laser product", landscape orientation, black on a yellow
background.

8.  20 10" X 14" steel "Caution laser radiation. Do not stare into beam or
view directly with optical instrument. Class IIIa laser product." landscape
orientation, black on a yellow background.

9. 16 9" X 9" aluminum "Warning radio-frequency radiation hazard. Restricted
area. Authorized personnel only", diamond orientation, red and black on a
silver background (the old style, not the new international symbol).

10. 25 7" X 10" fiberglass "Caution laser. Invisible beam", landscape
orientation, red and black on a white background.

Either someone takes them or I trash them. Take all or part. First come,
first served.

Donald P. Mercado
Radiation Safety Officer
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space