Uranium Analyses

Can anyone on RADSAFE provide me some references on uranium analyses in
environmental water? Specifically, I need to compare results for U-234,U-235,
and U-238 produced by alpha spectroscopy with results calculated using a
fluorometry method (ASTM-D5174-91).The fluorometry method uses laser light to
excite the U and produces total uranium results in ppm. I have been provided
U-234,U-235 and U-238 results along with the ppm results, but have not been able
to find any consistent conversion factor to relate the ppm values to the
isotopic values. This makes comparing alpha spec and the other results a hard
trek. Any ideas? Please post to me at the address below:

dale_dusenbury@mail.enr.state.nc.us