Co-60 sources available

Is anyone interested in obtaining the following?
We have about 2,000 curies of Cobalt-60 contained in 71 pins.  Each pin
is double
encapsulated with a welded SS inner container and a welded Al outer
container.  Each
pin is 0.943" diameter by 10.7 inches long and weighs about 783 grams
total.  I calculate that there is about 600g of cobalt in each pin.
Thus, the specific activity is about 46mCi per gram of cobalt and 35mCi
per gram total.
We have had this cobalt since 1971 and have never had any indication
of an encapsulation failure.  It has been stored the entire time in the
reactor pool where the water quality is maintained very pure
(conductivity <5 micromhos / cm, pH 6.2-6.8).

 If no one wants this cobalt do you have any suggestions as to
companies that either recycle / reirradiate / re-encapsulate or
alternately,
dispose of such cobalt?

Please reply to the following person:
Paul Benneche