RE: New homepage

Dear Dr. Persson:

I would very much like to subscribe to your newsletter, SSI-News.

Mallinckrodt Inc. is a leading global company for manufacturing and
distribution of radiopharmaceuticals.  Our products are made in the US and
Holland and distributed world-wide through a large distribution network
globally.  Since we have large business interests in Europe, your newsletter
would be very beneficial for our radiological protection and transportation
programs, and nuclear regulatory compliance in EU.

Thank you so much.

Ashok Dhar
Manager, Corporate Radiological Affairs
Mallinckrodt Inc.