RS Exams on WWW

I am in process to post our annual refresher course in our webpage. I
would like to have a number of questions as a part of course. I am
somewhat familiar with HTML and refresher materials are ready to be posted
but interactive web page forms like an exam is not very clear to me. My
exams
have been sitting on a busy programmer's desk for a while. Our department
have a web server but it is maintained by the programmer (on the job
training type). I feel helpless at this point and I would like to ask
anyone who could give me a hand. Or if there are any similiar programs
in operation, I would like to obtain a permission to modify and use in
our web page. What I am hoping is to build a database which is linked to
exams. And when exam is finished by users, the answer sheet is dumped
into the database. That is after the interactive exam is in operation. I
will appreciate any help I can get. M. Jo

Myung Chul Jo, RSO <mjo@scs.unr.edu>
EH&S/MS 328
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557