Re: SI-units for radiation and activity -Reply

Actually it's "Kniffin", but then they will acuse us of trying to hide
the severity behind smaller numbers to make it look like an event wasn't
that bad.
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Scott Kniffin

mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.