Fwd: Re: Health effects of cell phone towers

Thanks for the lead in John.  I am mailing out the paper to individuals
who have requested the paper so far.  I've just sent the paper to Bruce
Busby who is going to put this on the Radiation Information Home Page.
The paper was just placed on the State of Washington Dept of Health page
and can be located at www.doh.wa.gov/ehp/rp

Sincerely,
Andrew H. Thatcher, MSHP, CHP
Washington Department of Health
360-236-3255 voice*
360-236-2255 fax*
dht0303@doh.wa.gov
*new number

                  ***** Original Message Follows *****

> I recently co-authored a paper that now serves as the State of
>  Washington's position on the subject.  It does a pretty good job
>  of summarizing the key issues, if you would like a copy please let
>  me know.

I missed the original of this, and hence do not know who requests for the

position paper should go to.

John Moulder (jmoulder@its_dot_mcw_dot_edu)
Maintainer:  Powerlines & Cancer FAQs,
             Static EM Fields and Cancer FAQs
             Cell Phone Antennas & Health FAQ
USENET: sci.med.physics, sci.answers, news.answers.
http://www.mcw.edu/gcrc/cop.html/