RE: SI unit and other related topics

I was out of radsafe for a couple of days and now I am surprised to see the
avalanche of messages on SI units ! Is it really a radsafe topic ? How good
was that discussion on "relative size of units"  like Megabecquerel vesus
mCi ?  Can we say the same with pCi versus Bq ?  And who cares ? Some of us
(like myself) uses both without any problems, others are contesting with Si
units or other units... as long as you don't serve me any "historical units"
! Sure they will be glitches when doing conversions but how bad will they be
?

Enjoy life, speak many languages, learn many units ! Consider many opinions
!  Be educated ! Be free....

Stephane
RSO
Gestion du Risque\Risk Management