Opinions wanted

Radsafers,

I have really enjoyed "listening in" on the ideas and points of view
expressed by many of you during these last few months.  The questions
and answers have been quite interesting.  Now, I have a question that I
hope you all can help me with.  First, some background:

I plan to enter graduate school (MS) in Fall, 1998.  It is my intention
to concentrate in the areas of nuclear facility decommissioning, waste
site remediation, and waste management. There are two graduate schools I
have particular interest in.  One of them is my undergraduate university
(I have my undergraduate in health physics).  My question is: How
significant is it in the professional health physics realm that
bachelor's and master's degrees be obtained from different universities?
I have asked many people this question, and I have received mixed

If you are willing to provide me with some input, please send me your
thoughts (along with your return address for dialogue) to my personal
email account:  gibbgreg@isu.edu

Thanks!

Greg Gibbons