Input Needed For Byproduct Material Assessment

OPPORTUNITY TO FILL OUT NRC BYPRODUCT MATERIAL QUESTIONNAIRE

My Company is under contract to the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission to
examine the feasibility of alternative approaches to the regulation of
Byproduct Materials.  We have created a questionnaire  to obtain hard data
and opinions from byproduct material licensees and the affected public that
are relevant to an understanding of the real risks, costs and regulatory
issues of the regulated, byproduct-material industry.  We would like to
obtain supplementary and confirmatory information from the users, i.e., the
regulated community.  Also, we are interested in your views of how to
improve the effectiveness of regulations, e.g., by lowering costs to the
licensees while adequately protecting the health and safety of the workers
and the general public.

If you are interested in responding to this voluntary questionnaire, please
go to the following address:

http://www.scientech.com/

and scroll to the bottom where the questionnaire is noted under "Special
Topics."

Thanks in advance for your time.
Jeffrey L. Kotsch, CHP
Senior Health Physicist