RE: Help! Sternglass and Gofman References -Reply -Reply

If my memory works correctly many years ago there was a series of
articles in the HPS newsletter covering a court case in North Carolina
where Gofman was a witness for the prosecution.  I know that John
Frazier was one of the defense witnesses.  I believe that the judge had
some pretty negative remarks about the way Gofman testified.  These
may be helpful to his credibility.  I am sure some of the other readers will
remember this.  Hope it will help.

Roger Fenner
rfenner@mail.state.tn.us