Radioiodine & Dialysis

     I have a patient who requires routine hemodialysis and is now
     scheduled for a radioiodine therapy for thyroid CA. Dosage will be 100
     to 150 mCi I-131.  Does anyone have experience with 1) residual
     contamination in an R/O dialysis unit; and 2) any unusual occurrences
     during the treatment evolution?

     I understand this question was recently posted. I apologize for the
     redundancy, but I am only a recent entrant to Radsafe.Thank you for
     your assitance.