RE: Help! Sternglass and Gofman References

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998, James Barnes wrote:

> If I may, I think it would be good to post these onto RadSafe.  I'd also =
> be very interested in having the references.

Official and Prestigious Refutations of Sternglass up to time he left
Pittsburgh about 1980

Pennsylvania Governor's Fact Finding Committee (1974)
	--made up of 8 distinguished scientists (including K.Z. Morgan)
Statement by all past presidents of Health Physics Society
National Academy of Sciences BEIR Committee
State officials (in public statements) in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West
	Virginia, Illinois, New York, and Michigan
National Cancer Institute
Environmental Protection Agency
U.S. Public Health Service
U.S. Bureau of Radiological Health
American Academy of Pediatrics
Am. Journal of Public Health Editorial
NATURE editorial
Statements by anti-nuclear scientists -- Tamplin, Stewart, Morgan

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260