Re: Opinions

Al,

I am not interested in winning.  I am interested in a scientific dialogue
that is based on mutual respect and improving our understanding of each
others position.  If you would like to continue a scientific dialogue,
please reply OFF the listserv as requested by Melissa some time ago.  I
look forward to hearing your reply via direct email.  mailto:
bill-field@uiowa.edu.

Regards, Bill Field