Re: Opinions

Bill, Take it OFF when you want. You could have written this to Al directly
instead or directing him to do so. It's distressing that you seem to always
want the last word ON (though this time there's less 'content' to be
un-responded to). Consider how that leaves others.

OTOH, much of the point of "debate" is to have it under the critical view of
others in the group. Perhaps a temporary sub-group could be administered
[radsafe-radon? :-)] for those with an interest, with periodic commentary to
the group. Then Melissa could say "go to your room" instead of "you'll be
expelled"  :-)

Regards, Jim