dental x-ray web information

I was looking at the pathfinder web site and decided to search on
the word radiation.  I came up with an "Ask Dr. Weil" page on dental
x-rays.  The web address is as follows:

http://cgi.pathfinder.com/drweil/qa/0,1471,192,00.html

Although I agree with some of things he writes there are some statements
that I was hoping someone with more knowledge and experience would respond
to because in my opinion the message discourages dental and medical x-ray
use in general (it finishes with a promotion of Dr. Weil's antioxidant
vitamin cocktail) and promotes the any radiation is dangerous philosophy.

On another page commenting on "radiation" but really on EMF he recommends
not keeping your alarm clock near your head and not to use a hair dryer
on a regular basis.  If interested the URL is,

http://cgi.pathfinder.com/drweil/qa/0,1471,5,00.html

Please take a look,

Mike Baker ... mcbaker@lanl.gov