RE: Attention Veterans

Col. Cherry,

Could you please elaborate.  This information is being widely circulated throughout the country.  I have seen a writeup on it in several newspapers, and have heard about it from several veterans groups.

While I understand rumors can take on a life of their own, this one has quite a few factors that give it the ring of truth.

Thanks,

Jim Barnes, CHP
Radiation Safety Officer
Rocketdyne Division / Boeing