Contamination Resuspension

We are considering developing a handbook for radiological engineers on ALARA and
radiological control techniques and methods.  one of the things we would like to
include in this handbook is planning for airborne contamination situations. I
remember seeing somewhere a table or chart of resuspension factors for surface
contamination under various conditions such as walking, sweeping, wire brushing,
welding, grinding, etc.  It would also be nice to cover various surface
conditions such as dry, smooth, porous, wet, oily, etc.

If anyone has information or a good reference, please e-mail me directly at:

Harold.Reynolds@RFETS.gov

Thanks
Harry Reynolds
303-966-2708