RE: Radiation Badges

I don't think that was a TLD.  It sounds like you are describing a
pocket dosimeter, which works on the charged electroscope method of
radiation measurement.

A direct reading TLD would be an interesting critter indeed.

I don't recall the maker(s), and don't have one around to check, but I'm
sure there are folks on Radsafe that will.

Dave Neil				Werner Heisenberg: We are not
sure which side of the road neildm@id.doe.gov		the chicken was
on, but it was moving very fast.
maclir@if.rmci.net