RE: CHP certification software

Tom O'Dou at Rad*Ware has one, I'm sure.  I got one from there several
years back, and there is likely to be an improved version.

(419) 898 - 1527

(n.b. I did a web search and found another company called Radware that
wasn't it; they were medical imaging software.)

Nevada Technical was developing a package for NRRPT Certification, which
also might be of use.

http://www.ntanet.net/
702-564-2798

Dave Neil	                                Werner Heisenberg: "We
are not sure
neildm@id.doe.gov	                which side of the road the
chicken was
maclir@if.rmci.net	                on, but it was moving very