Re: PET Doses

At 07:43 AM 4/14/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello Everyone,
>    An investigator I work with had a question about doses to patients
>from PET studies using F-18 FDG. Can anyone point me in the right
>direction as to where i can find any info, or supply me with any data?
>thanks in advance for the help.
>Truly yours,
>Bob Dunn
>rso.gscancer@worldnet.att.net
>
>Dear Bob:

ICRP no. 53 has the biokinetic data and dosimetry for adults and children on
pp 75-76.  The USP-DI (United States Pharmacopeia-Drug Information) has the
same dosimetry, but just for adults.  If you give me your address, I will be
glad to send you a copy.  If it is an emergency, send me your fax number.

Ciao, Carol

Carol S. Marcus, Ph.D., M.D.
Phone: (310)222-2845
FAX:  (310)533-7159