hormesis and adaptive response WWW page

There is a recent WWW page devoted to radiation hormesis and adaptive
response.  The address of this WWW page is:

http://www.angelfire.com/mo/JavadMortazaviHome/

The page is still under construction, so it is not yet possible to read
abstracts, but there is still a good summary of what hormesis and adaptive
response are, a listing of some researchers conducting research in these
areas, links to other radiation safety pages, and much additional
information.  There is also some information provided by LNT adherents,
which I also found helpful.

To the best of my knowledge, this is the only WWW page devoted to this
subject and I think that Javad Mortazavi (the page's owner) deserves our
thanks for starting to collect this information in one place.  I have sent
him some materials and I would urge everyone else on RADSAFE to do the
same.  Wouldn't it be nice to have a central clearinghouse for
hormesis/adaptive response information?

Sincerely,

Andy

The opinions expressed above are well-reasoned and insightful.  Needless to
say, they are not those of my employer. (with apologies to Michael Feldman)

Andrew Karam, MS, CHP					(614) 292-1284 (phone)
The Ohio State University 					(614) 292-7002 (fax)
Office of Radiation Safety					"The mind is not a vessel to
1314 Kinnear Road						be filled but a fire to be
Columbus, OH  43212						lighted." (Plutarch)
(karam.1@osu.edu)