TOOLS FOR INDOOR AIRBORNE MODELING

I am currently looking for any tools that will help modeling the impacts of air
movement between two rooms that are connected and have air movement between
them.  I have used RESRAD Build for this to evaluate occupancy and long term
exposure potential.  What I am looking for would be a tool to predict
concentrations and migration between 2 or more rooms with a common or shared
airspace or ventilation.

Please respond to me at my address with any help you may have,

Thanks,

Joe DeMers, CHP

jwdemers@bhi-erc.com