cleaner, but..

 Joelle Key wrote:
Sorry, I lost track of who was asking about whether our environment is
getting better or worse.   I just found this article on the junk science page
and it applies.
http://www.junkscience.com/news2/watedit.htm

As a biologist, I noticed some things conspicuously absent from this
article, and I would argue some with the conclusions.  Since this is
NOT a radiation related discussion, please email me privately if you
would like a dialog.

HANDBELL PEOPLE have all gone campan-

David F. Gilmore
Assistant Professor of Environmental Biology
P.O. Box 599, Dept. of Biological Sciences
Arkansas State University
State University, AR 72467
dgilmore@navajo.astate.edu
ph  870-972-3082    fax 870-972-2638