RE: Location or information about Nuclear Chicago

If you cannot get the special form certificate from the device
manufacturer, and if the old certificate was issued by USDOT, try
Wendell Carriker at the DOT Research and Special Programs
Administration, (202)366-4501. Wendell was immensely helpful to me a
couple weeks ago when I was in a similar situation, and he faxed me a
copy of the current special form certificate I needed. He also told me
how to become a registered user of that certificate so that updates
automatically come to me. You will need to know the certificate number,
too.

Bruce Pickett
Technical Consultant
Radiation Health Protection
The Boeing Company
PO Box 3707 M/S 6Y-38
Seattle, WA  98124
(425)393-3098, FAX (425)393-3060
bruce.d.pickett@boeing.com
"And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" -
Kansas