pedoscope -Reply

Joe:

I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that  we are talking about a shoe-fitting
fluoroscope.  They are darn heavy so it must have cost your friend a
pretty penny to ship it.

In any event, the nicest single article about these devices that I am
aware of appeared in the June 1996 issue of the Health Physics Society
Newsletter : "The Shoe-Fitting Fluoroscope" by Dade Moeller. pages 6-8

You can see a photo of one  at http://www.orau.gov/ptp/shoe.htm
(The text is limited since it is geared to the general public). You can also
access some other neat stuff from the collection by clicking the "back"
buttons.

Paul Frame
Professional Training Programs
ORISE