Re: Airport X-rays & Computers -Reply

When I flew back from the U.S. two days ago (from JFK) - I saw an
article in some (photographic?) magazine about film exposure to
X-ray machines at airports. Some of you may be interested. It is
not at all an harmless (to sensitive film) as some of those
airport people say. Check it out if you can! I can impossibly
remember the name of the publication but it is obviously the
current issue.

Bjorn Cedervall (Stockholm)