RE: FGR-13

Brian:
Don't forget, you get to die from it too.  ICRP 60 includes morbidity as
does FGR-13.  It may be a nit, but rad risk people should be used to it.  I
suppose we may be a little casual when we refer only to deaths.  I do it
too.  Guilty as charged.

a non-nit-picker

Joe Alvarez
Auxier & Associates, Inc.