request - source for ALARA sticker?

One of our technicians e-mailed me with the following description of an
ALARA sticker:

"An e-mail friend who used to work at power plants (welder) is trying
locate an ALARA sticker that has a picture of the dossimeter scale with
little rad worker trying to push the crosshair back down towards the
low
end of the scale."

She is interested in finding a source that sells these stickers
(presumably she's not looking for a large quantity of them).  Any
information on such an item would be greatly appreciated.  My e-mail
address is below in my .sig.

Thanks in advance!

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                    |m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign       |ofc 1.217.244.7233