RE: R/A MATERIAL BAG

Johnny,

The only SONOPCO that I've heard of is Southern Nuclear Operating
Company.  I'm sure there are others on RadSafe who are more familiar
with their exact location, etc., but as I understand it, they're one of
the corporate entities under the Southern Company, which is the top rung
of the ladder over Georgia Power and Alabama Power (and others for all I
know).

Sorry I can't be of more help, but maybe others can fill in the gaps and
correct any mistakes I've made.

Good luck.

Philip

Philip C. Fulmer, PhD, CHP