RAM Security

I agree  with Carol's and Shawn's comments on the NRC policy statement.

I am trying to write a RAM security policy that will elicit the
cooperation of investigators and thereby assure that they will maintain
security. Part of the policy was to be an exemption for quantities less
than Appendix C. Now what?

According to the policy statement there will always be a 'minor
violation' to cite. However, a 'minor violation' carries no penalty --
until it happens again.

The only 'risk basis' in this policy is to the RSO who must enforce the
unenforcable.

My opinion only, of course.

Ken
kdouglas@wvu.edu