Farewell

     To all,

     I've been on RADSAFE for approximately 16 months now, and in that time,
     learned more about radiation safety than I had learned in the previous 16
     years.

     I want to thank everybody for making this resource what it is, and, of
     course, special thanks to Melissa.

     I must move on to other worlds for now, but will never forget what a truly
     professional service of this type should be. RADSAFE is the model, and you
     should all be proud of the roles you play in that.

     I'll really miss the "Great Debates". It's a good thing that you can't
     swing a fist through Webspace!

     Regards,

     Michael D. Ashland, RSO
     EST