Re: Energy level of Bremstrahlung rays produced by 32P

Hi Mark:

There was a paper titled "Bremsstrahlung Spectra from 32P
Electrons Incident on Pb and Lucite" in Health Physics
Vol.54 (No.4) p531 (1990) and a methodology paper titled
"Practical Radiation Shielding for Biomedical Research" in
Radiation Protection Management Vol.7 (No.3) p30 (1990).
Both discuss the spectra and shielding recommendations. Hope
these are helpful.

I will FAX you a copy of each. Ray

Ray G. Ilson,
Office of Environmental Health and Safety,
University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
On Wed, 27 May 1998 13:25:14 -0400 mdater@nexstar.com wrote:

> From: mdater@nexstar.com> Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 13:25:14
-0400
> Subject: Energy level of Bremstrahlung rays produced by
32P
<radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>

> Hi,
> Does anyone know what the energy level is of the x-rays
produced by 32P
> when the Bremstrahlung effect occurs? Do you know of a
reference?
> Mark Dater
> NeXstar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
> 2860 Wilderness Place
> Boulder, CO. 80301
> Work phone: (303) 546-7703
> Fax: (303) 444-0672
> E-mail mdater@Nexstar.com
> These are my comments and questions and not those of my
employer.