RE: Grove Eng/Microshield

Les,

Apparently Grove Engineering was acquired by Framatome. The web address
for the latter company is   I didn't have much luck searching there
before my browser bogged down. The Radiation and HP Page lists the
following two Framatome-based E-mail addresses for Grove.

E-mail: TDavis@framatech.com
E-mail: GWorku@framatech.com

Regards,

Ben