Re: Safety Questioned at Nuclear Plant -Reply -Reply -Reply

Elizabeth,

Yes I did and thank you for correcting me!  Apologies to Glenn
Carlson and RADSAFERs for my misread.  However,  recalling that
Glenn has intimated on numerous threads that nuclear power is
unsafe (by his own quotes and the articles he chooses to post), I
would still be interested in his response.

v/r
Michael
mford@pantex.com

At 09:36 AM 6/5/98 -0500, Michael S. Ford wrote:

>...  A superior product is worthless if you can't make a sale.
>

>Glenn,
>
>Would you please provide RADSAFERs your definition of
"unsafe"
>as it applies to nuclear power -- ....

Did you possibly misread the post?  The line you chose to respond
to says
"can't make a sale," not "can't make it safe."

Liz

  Elizabeth M. Brackett, CHP
     Sr. Health Physicist
     MJW Corporation, Inc.