Re: Negative Media Coverage -Reply

Bob

Not being an academic or maybe not even a professional in your eyes, this may
have little value to you. But in my humble opinion  the worst Anti-NUKES,
spreading the most untruthful propaganda are in the perception of the Public
are very important persons in the  ACADEMIC and PROFESSIONAL FIELDS THAT COUNT.

Examples Sternglas, Nader, Caldicott, ......... my apologies to the "EXPERTS"
if I misspelled your name..

Again just my opinion...
Jim Bennett
Sr. Technical Trainer
Health Physics & Waste Services
Millstone Nuclear Power Station
Waterford Connecticut
860-437-2844 or fax @ 860-437-2748
e-mail  benneje@gwsmtp.nu.com

At 08:49 AM 6/5/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Nader likes to rehash and antagonize the public)...

etc. That's how people with no academic or professional credentials get to
be "experts" or "advocates" on nuclear power, automobile safety, solar
energy, etc.