Re: Negative Media Coverage

Dr. Parker:

What is the possible nexus of Ralph Nader's sister's employment at ORNL, as
a secretary in K.Z. Morgan's HP Dept., to his initial condemnation of
ionization smoke detectors, which have since saved tens-o'-thousands'
lives, as a "mindless technology"?

I've met the man, I've talked to the man, I've listened to the man. He's a
loose caboose behind the the train of a modern society on the tracks to its
technological destiniy.

Roy, please tell us about RM containment in some aircraft mishaps of which
you certainly must have more concrete knowledge than of one Claire Nader.

Paul M. Tyree
mrpmt@empire.net
Paul_Tyree@CIS-US.CCMAIL.CompuServe.COM