Re: tritium oxidation rates -Reply

Thanks - the constants appear to be helpful - I'll have to do some number
crunching to see if they're what I'm looking for.  And I would go back to
saying, no, it really _doesn't_ matter.  As I mentioned in my earlier post,
the detection efficiency for T2 is about 4 orders of magnitude lower than
that for HTO.  So if one assumes that it is all HTO, and uses the DAC for
HTO, it essentially doesn't matter what the mix of chemical species is -
all gaseous, all water, or anywhere in between.  The ratio of detection
effeiciency to DAC cancels each other out.  Would you not agree on this?

--

Scott O. Schwahn, CHP
schwahn@jlab.org