Vyleater Vial Crusher

Last month I posted a note on behalf of one of our customers. They have received a few calls, but are still interested in hearing from anyone else interested in purchasing their used Vyleater.

Here is the original posting:

Unilever Research in Edgewater, NJ is looking to sell a Vyleater Vial Crusher they purchased in September 1995. While it had been used to crush and separate the cocktail from liquid scintillation vials, the unit has been cleaned, decontaminated and is in excellent physical condition.

Interested parties are to directly contact Mr. Bill Bryson in Unilever purchasing at 201/840-2813.

Mark Griffith
S&G Enterprises, Inc.
800-233-3721
email: sgenter@execpc.com