RE: survey meter check sources

Robert,

First the delineation between response checks and source checks should be
made. Now it appears
 you are completing a response check with the source you currently have
versus a check source were
you use a separate source to check each range used. As far as the type
source used, you should look
at the average energy that you are looking for and choose a nuclide of
similar energy. There are a number
of source companies you can call.

Amersham	1-800-323-6695
The Source 	505-473-9538