Re: Response

<< RADSAFE does not really represent the "health physics" community, and
 it certainly does not represent the "radiation science" community.>>

> I hope you are correct.  It certainly is not representative of the HPs I
> work with.

<<If you want to know what the "radiation community" thinks about
 something, then RadSafe may give you nothing more than the extreme views. >>

Why do I have a problem with the above statements? It shouldn't be surprising.
In one swift motion not only has a group of HPs been attacked, so has what is
discussed on Radsafe. How one can say that only the extremes are discussed
on Radsafe is quite a leap of faith. And who appointed anyone here  the right or
privledge to addresss what is the typical "health physics" or "radiation science"
community! If you all have a better suggestion as to how to efficiently poll the
so-called "community", than state the method and means. I for one would love
to know WHO the HPs Glenn works with and what they actually do. I would be
so enlightened to know who the "elitists" are for future reference.

In the meantime, I suggest that instead of the innuendos and attacks on the
various members here, and their OPINIONS, perhaps some of your own
opinions would be beneficial so we can all see where you are coming from, or
running away from.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Office: (800) 548-5100 x2306
Fax:    (714) 668-3111

sandyfl@earthlink.net
sperle@icnpharm.com

ICN Dosimetry Website:
http://www.dosimetry.com

Personal Website:

              - G. K. Chesterton -

The opinions expressed are solely, absolutely, positively, definitely those of the author, and NOT my employer