Cerium and Ruthenium hazards

I am looking for informatuion about  the hazards associated with
Cerium-141 and Ruthenium-103 (both are beta- and gamma- emitting
radioisotopes with a half-life just over one month).  I'd value any
information about the non-radiation hazards, as well information about
the organs likely to accumulate these elements if internal contamination
were to occur.

Could any Radsafers either provide this information, or point me to a
good reference or two ?

Please reply to my email address below, unless you feel the information
would be of value to the Radsafe list.

Thanks,

Mark Hanlon,
Radiation Safety Officer,
The New Children's Hospital,
P.O. Box 3515,
PARRAMATTA, NSW, 2124
Australia

Phone    61 2 9845 3324              FAX   61 2 9845 0831

email    markh@nch.edu.au