Low level contamination in RAM shipment

> We received a RAM package with minor contamination (300 dpm/100 cm^2 above
> background (60 dpm)). This material was shipped as an excepted package and did
> not require any label. Contamination was found inside and outside of the
> shipping box. Decontamination is completed.

The shipping document stated H-3 but the content was C-14.

I intend to call the shipper and let them know. Are there any action I should be
taking?  Are there any regulatory requirement? Thank you for your advice. M. Jo

Myung Chul Jo, RSO
EH&S, Mail Stop 328
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, Nevada 89557