Pu Urine Specimens

Group,
The Dept of Veterans Affairs [VA] is cooperating with a DoD [Defense Dept.]
program to collect urine samples from veterans involved in the occupation
of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and Atmospheric testing.

Can any one out there tell me what kinds of concentrations have been seen
in DOE sampling?  I have an appointment to brief our Chief of Staff Friday.
I am guessing it's because Pu was named and it has such a bad
reputation.

Any other information would be of interest too.  If we get any collections
[130 nation wide are anticipated] we'll get a collection and shipping kit.
I assume we'd probably be talking at least a 24 hour collection.

ANy opinions are strictly my own.  You may respond directly to me by
initiating a message to me at vernig.peter@forum.va.gov.  If you
R-espond or A-nswer, your system may, as mine does send the response
to the entire list.  I'll leave it to you to decide if the list is likely
to be interested.

Peter G. Vernig, VA Medical Center Denver